Thursday, March 01, 2007

Living the good life at Infosys

The clipped green grounds at Infosys Technologies include a swimming pool, table tennis, pool tables, cafeterias and a mirrored building shaped like one of the pyramids.


Infosys grounds

 

Golf carts transport employees and visitors around the property of Indian high-tech giant Infosys.

Credit: Michael

Infosys golf cart

 

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and British Prime Minister Tony Blair planted these trees in a garden at Infosys Technologies' campus in Bangalore.

 

Infosys trees

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Hi Krish,

Im Stephen . I'm working in Bangalore as a developer for a graphics and multimedia company . Im passionate abt Java n opensource too.. I've completed 1 year. I will be getting SCJP certified this month. I would like you to know what are the skill sets i should have gained by now in the j2ee domain which is my area of work.
Thanks
Stephen

Massy Biagio said...

I'd like to workand live in bangalore!!